Have you ever noticed…
- That at Summer Bay High, the bell rings, they rustle in their lockers, the bell rings again, and they go back to the exact same classroom. The closest they get to eating lunch is tossing a token apple in their hands… or taking one sip of a milkshake at the diner, then leaving after fighting with someone. And there is only ever one class, full of students of massively varying ages.
- That guys on vacuum cleaner and household cleaning commercials always have freaky googly eyes.
- That Anna Coren is actually a malfunctioning robot.
- That Natalie Longsurname is always squinting to read the autocue on So You Think You Can Host?
- how awesome the show Skins is.
- that you don’t realise just how much crappy tv you can watch in a week without even realising it?